Mental Health Fees
Sessions/Fees: Online video therapy and phone therapy, days and evenings.
- I offer a complimentary 30-minute phone consultation, for questions or concerns.
- I allow my clients to choose any rate between $65 – $85 (whatever fits your budget best).
Please note that it is important for you to book weekly when starting services. In time, we can discuss adjusting frequency and time of each session.
Accepted Payment Types:
I accept all major credit cards as forms of payment.
I will gladly provide an insurance, coded, invoice for your therapy sessions for you to submit to your Missouri insurance provider for possible out-of-network reimbursement. Please note that I am not liable if insurance denies a reimbursement claim.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I would recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits.
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered.
A 24-hour cancellations can be done through email or by phone
I will always notify you in 24 hours if I have to cancel due to family emergency or illness.
However, I do expect the same from you! If not, then you will be billed the full cost of missed session.